Glitches in the Matrix

Thursday 19 May 2011
Today I was playing Football Manager and clicked on Steven Gerrard's profile, did a quick scan of his personal page where his agent's name was given as Adam Brooks. At that exact moment BBC News cut to one of their reporters, whose name was Adam Brooks.




A couple of weeks ago, I was talking to a friend who had just been to a job interview. He said one of the questions was,' what's the most impressive thing you have ever done?' He said jokingly, (to me not at the interview) I had 8 wanks in a day once. Later that day at the pub he was talking about it, and said that question that they asked. Another guy, who had absolutely no way of knowing, said, what did you say, that you had 8 wanks in a day? Literally word for word. What are the chances of that? Plus, just after we first had the conversation we were walking down the street talking about some random girl we both hadn't seen for ages and we looked up and she was walking towards us.. and this is in the center of Dublin not some small town.


I look at the clock 13:37 every day, without fail.


I call my entire life shenanigans designed by sentient machines. I want out. Anyone have similar experiences?

9 comments:

  1. BigMike said...:

    I suffered through 3 minutes of deja vu this morning, i even told my wife what was going to happen next 3 times - Son run in crying, other son slamming his door - coffee alarm going off... it was freaky as hell.

  1. d0h said...:

    Amazing... I love when stuff like that happens.

  1. CPH said...:

    Dude! I notice the exact same thing! 13:37, 3:37, 3:33 (which I always think is only half as evil as it could be) and 12:34. weird, huh?

  1. Al3xaG said...:

    I'm usually to careless to my surroundings to notice those kind of things :P

  1. logo mess said...:

    Adam brooks is everwhere, be aware, just had to smile

  1. Jay Reid said...:

    I had a dream that I was sleeping, and I woke up at 2:30pm in the dream. I woke for real and looked at my phone, it said '14:31'.

  1. Alexandra said...:

    thats crazzy!! I USED to look at the clock at exactly 11:11. lol that doesnt happen anymore :-P

Post a Comment